Saturday, February 6, 2010

I hope I could...

Loving you is a like a song I replay
Every three minutes and thirty seconds of every day
And every chorus was written for us to recite
Every beautiful melody of devotion every night
It's potion like this ocean that might carry me
In a wave of emotion to ask you to be with me
And every word, every seconds, and every third
Expresses the happiness more clearly than ever heard
And when I play them, every chord is a poem
Telling the Lord how grateful I am cause I know Her
The harmonies possess a sensation similar to her embrace
If you're asking then I'm telling you it's yes
I'll stand in love, take your hand in love, God bless


I want to give you some good, good lovin'...

1 comments:

grimnet said...

pre.. ndi ko alam makata ka rin pala

Post a Comment