Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is It Me?

For the past year, I've been following the saying "Never let your guard down, especially your emotion, for it will destroy you"

But now, I think I have let my guard down because of a certain person.
Most of my closest friends know me as a punk ass, hard headed, "Palaaway" type of guy. That was their assessment of my personality.

But, is that who I really am? Even I don't know..
I also think before that I am that kind of person who don't think and care for anyone.

Work-related, I was able to behave for the past 6 months. I was able to focus my energy to be more productive on my work. But on a personal basis, there are times that I still feel the urge to kick some punk out there.

Is t me? Is it because of the Environment that I grew up with? Is is my family? I DON'T KNOW..

The only thing that I know now is that I'm beginning to change my thinking. Before, I do not believe in the emotion called LOVE. For it only brings hatred to me. But I finally found out that I hate myself, not that emotion.

I'm now starting to see the beautiful things around me that I care less about before.

My colleagues and managers now noticed the things that I am contributing to my work. My friends starting to notice my new attitude towards life.. And most of all... HINDI AKO NAGLASLAS FOR THE PAST 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS!!!!!

I just with that this cloud that I am in will last for a long time. I should motivate myself even more to be a better person...

You know who you are, you helped me a lot to change.. Thank you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment